MANCHESTER CITY travel to the Puskas Arena for the first leg of their Champions League last-16 tie against Borussia Monchengladbach.
And bookmakers Paddy Power are offering new customers a completely risk free £20 bet on the European action PLUS a massive 22/1 bet builder special.
How to claim Paddy Power’s risk free £20 bet
- Visit the Paddy Power website using this link*
- Open a new account using the promo code YSKAEE and deposit £20
- Place a £20 bet on the Borussia Monchengladbach vs Manchester City match before kick off in the Sportsbook
- If you win, great, Paddy Power will credit your account with the winnings
- If you lose, don’t worry, you’ll get your money back as cash – which can be withdrawn straight back to your bank account
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Manchester City odds – Paddy Power
Borussia Monchengladbach – 17/2
Draw – 9/2
Manchester City – 1/4
Sergio Aguero – 11/4
Gabriel Jesus – 10/3
Raheem Sterling – 7/2
Ilkay Gundogan – 9/2
Alassane Plea – 12/1
Breel Embolo – 14/1
Over 3.5 goals – 7/5
Under 3.5 goals – 1/2
- Paddy Power new customer offer: Get risk free £20 bet on Borussia Monchengladbach vs Manchester City – CLAIM HERE*
Manchester City travel to Budapest tonight in sparkling form.
The Citizens are 10 points clear at the top of the Premier League and have won 18 matches in a row in all competitions.
Nathan Ake is Pep Guardiola’s only absentee with record goalscorer Sergio Aguero now fit and available for selection.
And they are understandably favourites to reach the quarter-final stage for the fourth straight campaign against a side entering their first-ever Champions League knockout tie.
The German outfit are also on a poor run having lost two of their last three Bundesliga outings to Mainz and Koln.
22/1 Bet Builder special
Borussia Monchengladbach vs Manchester City
A bet builder allows Paddy’s punters to pick from multiple markets for a single event across a range of sports and combine them into one bet.
- Raheem Sterling to score 2+ goals
- Kevin De Bruyne to have 2+ shots on target
- Over 3.5 goals scored
All THREE selections combined create odds of 22.45/1 – BACK HERE*
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
So we’re backing City to build a healthy advantage tonight with in-form Raheem Sterling to fill his boots.
The winger, 26, has five in his last seven outings and is available at 7/2 to open the scoring tonight.
New Paddy Power customers can use their £20 risk free bet on our tip and if we’re successful – you’ll win £90.
If we’re wrong, you get your money straight back as cash. It’s as simple as that.
But if you fancy using your risk free punt on something a little bigger, then you can back our four-fold bet builder at odds of 22.45/1!
Our selections are: Raheem Sterling to score 2+ goals, Kevin De Bruyne to have 2+ shots on target, over 3.5 goals scored
£20 on that will return £468.90 if it comes through.
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
*New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy’s Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org